Open Source SPM Controller, Model MK2-A810
This Open source SPM Controler has been specially designed to meet the requirements of the GXSM, the Gnome X Scanning Microscopy project.
• 8 analog I/O capable of operating at up to 150 kHz with a +-10V dynamic range
• 2/16-bit counters inputs
• 16 individually configurable GPIOs
• Low noise and very high DC stability
• Very low input-output group-delay
• 5502 DSP from Texas Instrument running at 300 MHz
• SPARTAN 3 FPGA from Xilinx
• High Speed USB interface controller
User manual, Firmware, Documentation & software
The complete GXSM documentation for the MK2-A810 controller is available online via this link: http://gxsm.sourceforge.net .
Download the firmware (the last version developped by GXSM)
Navigate to Documentation/Manual and download the GXSM Manual:http://gxsm.sourceforge.net/Gxsm-main.pdf.
Migration to SR2_NG (for a x64 compatibility):
“Dancing Molecules on Graphene”, by Percy Zahl, data acquired with the gxsm SPM
P. Zahl, T. Wagner, R. Möller and A. Klust, “Open source scanning probe microscopy control software package Gxsm”, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 28 (2010). Read now: Link to this article.
Free complete SPM software (Linux/Windows) is available at gxsm.sourceforge.net & sranger.sf.net.
Users: Canada, US, Europe, Asia